This course is an integrative learning experience, where the university partners with extension sites or local organizations to create experiential training. Practicum II provides students additional service-learning opportunities and interaction with a mentor. Special attention is given to the development of the student’s vocational interests and divine design. Completion of this course is equivalent to 90 hours of service-learning engagement in addition to the completion of assignments.
Students who successfully complete this course will:
- Recognize the relationship between calling and potential vocations.
- Perform duties established in the student mentoring contract.
- Describe personal divine design.
- Identify the purpose of a life plan.
- Reflect on the role of leadership in one’s vocation.