The student will examine patterns and styles of leadership in a business environment from Biblical and Christian perspectives. Special attention will be given to the development of a leader’s personal life, including spiritual formation, personal ethics, decision-making, and integrating faith, learning, and work.
Students who successfully complete this course will:
- Identify the components essential for spiritual, personal and vocational development.
- Identify and cognitively develop the leadership roles in a business environment.
- Delineate the principles and habits of effective leadership.
- Discover and apply the leadership process in a work environment.
- Understand and appreciate the implications of leadership abuses.