Next Session: Jan 13 - Mar 9, 2021
This 8-week course introduces students to a family ministry model that considers alignment, age characteristics, parents, small groups, and volunteerism. Students learn to apply a family ministry strategy that begins with age-graded leaders working together.
Students who successfully complete this course will:
- Develop a comprehensive discipleship plan from birth to adulthood.
- Develop weekly content and messaging that prioritizes developmentally appropriate truth and age characteristics.
- Select age-graded curriculum that trains leaders and volunteers as they use it.
- Synchronize programs into concise steps driven by a clear sense of mission and purpose.
- Formulate a curriculum plan around the critical core concepts that are most important for students to understand and embrace at each stage of development.
- Develop strategic small groups at every age level as a primary environment to help kids grow spiritually.
- Compose a systematic plan to help kids and students volunteer as part of the discipleship process.
*Course is offered online only.