Next Session: Aug 25 - Oct 19, 2021
In this 8-week course students explore patterns for empowering and supporting the family as the primary influence in the life of a child. Strategies for cueing parents with timely and synchronized content will be addressed.
Students who successfully complete this course will:
- Develop a clear plan and tools for the church to partner alongside any parent.
- Select content as a catalyst to generate meaningful interaction with friends, groups, and family.
- Express the value of influencing parents to assume the primary responsibility of leading their children morally and spiritually.
- Define the relationship between family experiences within the church and meaningful interaction at home.
- Design resources so core truths can be taught at home and church in a synchronized effort.
- Create a digital strategy to cue parents weekly.
*Course is offered online only.